Copper is an experimental programming language that I use as a replacement to C and C++.
- Statically typed.
- 3 backends: C, x64 ELF and LLVM.
- Simple syntax.
- Type inheritance.
- Out of order definitions.
- Block closures for iterators.
- New data types can be created.
- Everything is explicit (no implicit type conversion, no exception, no destructor).
- Simple import system, no need of headers.
- Really fast compilation (with non-LLVM backend).
- Really fast (with LLVM backend).
- Not everything in the global namespace.
I'm releasing it because you'll need it if you want to build from source projects I've published such as Code Browser.